Wednesday, January 23, 2013

[Week 3] Two Infographic Topics

  • Percentage of people who has the preference of colors.
  • Percentage of people who has the preference of visual design of learning materials.
The first one is related to my personal curiosity. The second one is related to my research interest. Either way, I would need to collect the data by myself. I would be motivated to study on the second topic more as the data I collect could be used for future studies. However, friends seem to like the first one more!



In order to make the second infographic more complex, I might be going to ask additional question of "What kind of visual design principle of learning materials you have?"

The answers could be such as
  • text size
  • color or black & white
  • lots of picture or text-densed

I might be going to distribute a questionnaire of
  1. Do you have the preference of visual design of learning materials?
    1. Strongly Disagree ............. 5. Strongly Agree
  2. What kind of visual design principle of learning materials you have?
    Open-ended Question
For the second question, if I have a valid framework such as Dimensions of Color, Readability, Graphic.... it would be really helpful. Yet, as I do not have any articles talking about such dimensions of visual preferences, it would be safe to make the second question open-ended. Or do you know some articles on this topic?

No comments:

Post a Comment